Why try class at L-Yoga Flow?
- You wake up and go to bed stressed – EVERY DAY.
- You find that you’re not as relaxed as you used to be and LIFE SEEMS TO BE GETTING TO YOU.
- You don’t want to go a hot, sweaty, over-crowded gym, but you KNOW you need to TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR BODY.
- You have a nagging feeling to TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF and it’s beginning to negatively affect your relationships.
- Simple daily activities, like chasing after your children have become increasingly difficult as you FEEL MORE OUT OF SHAPE.
- You find yourself saying, “it’s because I’m getting older,” when you KNOW YOU COULD BE DOING SOMETHING TODAY TO IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH & HOW YOU FEEL.
- You look at people around you who seem to be happy most of the time and wonder HOW DO THEY DO IT???
- You wake up every day HOPING TO FEEL MORE ENERGETIC, but you don’t. You KNOW you have to make a new choice to HELP YOURSELF FEEL GOOD in your body again.
- You FEEL TIGHT AND INFLEXIBLE.
- You talk about when you “USED TO BE IN SHAPE” or when you “USED TO FEEL GOOD.”
- You’ve tried yoga, but had a teacher that didn’t explain to you the poses so you felt LOST AND OUT OF PLACE.
- You’ve always wanted to try yoga but FELT INTIMIDATED BY IT SINCE YOU’RE A BEGINNER.
- You keep telling yourself that you’ll start AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THE TIME OR as soon as a friend will come with you.
- You think you need to be flexible to do yoga. YOU DON’T.
YOU WILL THANK YOURSELF FOR BEGINNING.