Do you love yoga and want to share it with the world? Do you love what yoga has done for you and are ready to deepen your personal transformation even more? If the answer is yes to either one of these, then our yoga teacher training is for you!
Love Yoga Flow 200 hr. Hatha Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Program begins March 31st. This foundational 200 hr. Program will transform & expand you, while advancing your practice, preparing you to become a yoga teacher, or deepen your own personal transformation so you can transform your body, mind, and spirit to a whole new level.
This program is perfect for anyone who desires to teach yoga, who wants to deepen & enrich their personal practice, or transform their life & themselves into unprecedented new possibilities.
OUR 200-HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing for dynamic & well rounded classes
- How to observe bodies for safe hands-on adjustments & how to confidently make safe adjustments
- How to use of props to improve or modify a posture
- How to hold energetic space for yourself & students in a way that encourages transformation
- How to read the energy of your students & the room to be an effective & authentic teacher
- Cultivating your authentic voice both on and off the mat for confidence
- Confidence-building & tools to teach
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- How to be a successful modern yogi – practical business & marketing tips to create a thriving yogi career and impact the world, no matter what your post certification goals are
- The power of yoga philosophy, yogic diets, & lifestyle practices for a balanced, authentic, & powerful life
- Foundational Business & Mindset Video Trainings that teach you how to attract in teaching opportunities & your unique tribe to share your gifts with
WHAT MAKES THE LOVE YOGA FLOW TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: Our program is the only one in Columbus that includes a full 200 hr. Hatha program and foundational business and success training as a yogi so you can confidently explore your career as a yogi if that’s one of your goals post certification. The owner of Love Yoga Flow, Natalie, has added her 8 years of business experience into the sessions as a way to empower you like no other program does. We have hand picked what would be included in this training to give you the most comprehensive yoga training program in Columbus that would set you up for success with what you choose after this.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn the art of teaching: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. We emphasize principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Uncover the Diamond Within: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own authentic voice & teaching style. Love Yoga Flow Studio was founded on this principal & it’s carried into our teacher training.
- Unlock Your Unique Yoga Gifts. Most 200 hr. programs focus on one track, limiting you experientially when you graduate. NOT OURS. Our foundational, yet unique curriculum, sets you apart so you have much more experience to bring to your students in the classroom.
- Unlimited Yoga Classes. Continuing & developing your personal practice is a key part of this journey. We like to support you by offering free unlimited yoga classes at the studio during your teacher training journey.
- Monthly Mentorship. Some programs are so large it’s easy for you to get “lost” or overlooked during teacher training. Not ours. We not only purposely keep the spaces limited in the program for lots of 1-1 attention, but you also have support from the teachers/mentor to ask any questions that arise during the journey.
Dates: MARCH 31st – JUNE 24TH, 2018
- March 31st – June 24th (Saturday’s 10am – 4pm & Sunday’s 11:15- 2:15pm).
- Saturday’s will include lunch.
- Students may miss up to 3 sessions.
Is this the right program for me?
If you are:
- Excited about deepening your own yoga practice (even if you have no desire to ever teach)
- Desiring to teach yoga
- Ready to deepen your understanding & embodiment of yoga
- In love with the yoga practice & are ready to explore it in a way that will transform you into the greatest version of yourself.
- Have thought about teacher training for months or years, yet never took that next step.
- Hungry to go on a personal transformation & raise the consciousness of the planet with your unique gifts.
If this has been calling you, this is your invitation and time to say yes.
Teacher Training FAQ’s
What Will Yoga Teacher Training Be Like?
Each session will be different, but come prepared to practice yoga, learn the history and background of yoga, spend time workshopping concepts and skills, learn delivery techniques and get a lot of real-time positive feedback, support with your community of yogi’s & of course have fun! There will be training videos and additional resources provided to support your learning outside of the class room time.
Will I be able to teach at yoga studios after I complete this program?
Yes! Our 200hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Program will properly prepare you for just that. Because of the comprehensive nature of this program, you will have many more skills as a graduate of this program as compared to others graduating from other programs, preparing you to be sought after as you build your reputation as a yoga teacher.
What if I miss a session?
The group learning of a teacher training program is powerful and the best format for you to learn in. We understand that something unexpected might come up where you may need to make up a session missed (a session is considered a day). If you miss 1-2 sessions, you will have extra homework to do as assigned by your yoga mentor. If you miss 3 sessions you will be required to have a makeup session, in addition to the homework, for a cost of $250, to be eligible for your certification. The maximum amount you can miss is 3 & still receive your certification. If you miss more than 3, you may or may not be eligible to finish the program, and will not qualify to get your certification.
Do I need to be an advanced practitioner?
No, there are no special requirements except for the desire to learn and your commitment. This is for anyone who is ready to take their practice deeper, explore teaching yoga, or transform their life in a way that is truly once in a lifetime.
I’m not sure I want to teach, should I still sign up?
Yes! About 50% of students who sign up for yoga teacher training have no intention of teaching. Many see the value to develop their own practice and know that this personal reward won’t be found anywhere else except in a teacher training immersion.
Do the 200 hrs. happen during all of the weekends or is there “outside the classroom” time?
Our program is fully accredited by yoga alliance so the majority of the hours happen during the weekend while the remaining hours are accumulated through various methods of attending & assisting class at Love Yoga Flow & additional home study assignments & training videos. Expect this to be your #1 priority, as it should be when going on a journey like this. The rewards of this transformation are beyond well worth the commitment.
What do I need to purchase for the program? What is the investment of the program?
The investment for the Hatha program is $2699. This one time payment includes the 10% discount (since paid in full). There is a 2 pay option that is available for those that this fits better, totaling $2999. There will be additional books to purchase for required reading up to $100. At the time of sign up, you can decide which payment option is best for you. There are absolutely no refunds under any circumstances.
What forms of payment do you take?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
I’m on the fence…what should I do?
Call us to schedule your yoga interview to see if you’re right for the program & we’re more than happy to answer your questions. Contact Natalie at 614-915-7684.
I’m ready! What do I do next?
Contact Natalie Burrage directly at email@example.com or 614-915-7684 to get signed up and guarantee your spot in the program.
Here is one of our success stories from one our recent graduates…
“Revitalizing. Awakening. Balancing. I joined the YTT training at L Yoga Flow with the simple intent to deepen my personal practice and learn about the expansive history and variety of lineages available. While I was expecting to be challenged physically and academically, I didn’t expect the soft skill tools and tribe support to heal and shift personal ‘stories’. My greatest growth came through quieting my mind and gaining emotional clarity, internal peace, and mental strength cultivated through empowered yogi’s who genuinely show up to serve and share.
I walked away feeling empowered with new means to expand my personal practice and teach within the community, as well as implementing these lessons ‘off the mat’ to further propagate harmony, balance, and love in all aspects of my life. I am personally grateful to the L Yoga Flow team for delivering this course in an authentic, modern, and unpretentious manner.” ~ Jessica