TAKE YOUR LOVE OF YOGA TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
We are excited to announce Love Yoga Flow 200 hr. Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training Program. This foundational 200 hr. Yoga Alliance Certified Program will transform your body, heart, & mind while advancing your practice, preparing you to become a yoga teacher, as you build your confidence and connect to the authentic you. This program is perfect for anyone who is thinking about teaching yoga, who wants to deepen their practice, or transform their life.
OUR 200-HOUR YOGA ALLIANCE CURRICULUM INCLUDES:
- Advanced study of asana (proper alignment, benefits and potential risks)
- Principles of anatomy
- Science and art of sequencing for dynamic & well rounded classes
- How to observe bodies for safe hands-on adjustments & how to confidently make safe adjustments
- How to use of props to improve or modify a posture
- Cultivating your authentic voice both on and off the mat
- Confidence-building & tools to teach
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Sanskrit names of postures
- How to be a successful modern yogi – practical business & marketing tips to create a thriving yogi career and impact the world
- Kundalini yoga – understanding and practicing mantras, mudras, bandhas, & pranayama
- The power of yoga philosophy, yogic diets, & lifestyle practices for a balanced, authentic, & powerful life
- Success & Mindset Training from the owner of Love Yoga Flow so you can thrive as a modern yogi, no matter what your path is post certification
WHAT MAKES THE LOVE YOGA FLOW TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
- Lineage & Experience: Our program is the only one in Columbus that includes a full 200 hr. Hatha program, a specialized Kundalini immersion as taught by Yogi Bhajan, & in depth marketing and success training as a yogi. We have hand picked what would be included in this training to give you the most comprehensive yoga training program in Columbus that would set you up for success as a modern yogi.
- Intelligent Sequencing: Learn the art and science of designing and delivering a safe, dynamic class.
- Learn to truly teach: Our program isn’t about memorizing and reciting sequences. We emphasize principles for clearly instructing students bodies into alignment.
- Find Your Authentic Self: We give you the space and opportunity to find your own voice & teaching style. Love Yoga Flow Studio was founded on this principal & it’s carried into our teacher training.
- Yoga Alliance accredited 200 hr. Hatha training program including a kundalini Immersion. This will give you the knowledge & expertise to create a powerful yoga experience not only for yourself but for your students.
- Stand out as a Teacher: Most 200 hr. programs focus on one track, limiting you experientially when you graduate. NOT OURS. Our foundational, yet unique curriculum sets you apart so you have much more experience to bring to your students in the classroom.
Dates: July 29th- Dec 9th
- Saturday 11am-7pm, includes lunch break & mini breaks
- Students may miss up to 3 sessions.
Teacher Training FAQ’s
What Will Yoga Teacher Training Be Like?
Kitty Maer, Sarah Solarik, Emily Hanafin, Lisa Owens, Purandev Kaur & Sada Nam Singh will be heading up teacher training along with Natalie Burrage, Founder of Love Yoga Flow heading up the success & marketing part the program. Each session will be different, but come prepared to practice yoga, learn the history and background of yoga, spend time workshopping concepts and skills, learn delivery techniques and get a lot of real-time positive feedback, support with your community of yogi’s & of course have fun! There will be training videos and additional resources provided to support your learning outside of the class room time.
Is this the right program for me?
Yes! If you are:
- Developing deepening your own yoga practice (even if you have no desire to ever teach!)
- Desiring to teach yoga
- Deepen your understanding of Kundalini & Hatha yoga
- In love with the yoga practice & want to explore it in a way that will transform your body, mind, & spirit
- Have thought about teacher training for months or years, yet never took that next step
Will I be able to teach at yoga studios after I complete this program?
Yes! Our 200hr Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Program will properly prepare you for just that. Because of the comprehensive nature of this program, you will have many more skills as a graduate of this program as compared to others graduating from other programs, preparing you to be sought after as you build your reputation as a yoga teacher.
What if I miss a session?
The group learning of a teacher training program is powerful and the best format for you to learn in. We understand that something unexpected might come up where you may need to make up a session missed (a session is considered a day). If you miss 1-2 sessions, you will have extra homework to do as assigned by your yoga mentor. If you miss 3 sessions you will be required to have a makeup session, in addition to the homework, for a cost of $250, to be eligible for your certification. The maximum amount you can miss is 3 & still receive your certification. If you miss more than 3, you may or may not be eligible to finish the program, and will not qualify to get your certification.
Do I need to be an advanced practitioner?
No, there are no special requirements except for the desire to learn and grow in your yoga practice! This is for anyone who is desiring taking their practice deeper, teaching yoga, or transforming their life.
I’m not sure I want to teach, should I still sign up?
Yes! About 50% of students who sign up for yoga teacher training have no intention of teaching. Many see the value to develop their own practice and know that this personal reward won’t be found anywhere else except in a teacher training immersion.
Do the 200 hrs. happen during all of the weekends or is there “outside the classroom” time?
Our program is fully accredited by yoga alliance so the majority of the hours happen during the weekend while the remaining hours are accumulated through various methods of attending & assisting class at Love Yoga Flow & additional home study assignments & training videos.
What do I need to purchase for the program? What is the investment of the program?
The investment for the program is $3499. This includes a $500 deposit to save your spot with a 3 or 5 month payment plan option. There is a $500 discount if paid in full up front, making it only $2999 for the 6 month program. There will be additional books to purchase for required reading up to $100. At the time of sign up, you can decide which option is best for you.
What forms of payment do you take?
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
I’m on the fence…what should I do?
Call us to schedule your yoga interview to see if you’re right for the program & answer your questions. Contact Natalie at 614-915-7684.
I’m ready! What do I do next?
Contact Natalie Burrage directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-915-7684 to put down your deposit and guarantee your spot in the program.