We are thrilled to have Misty Skeen, RMT, offering Reiki, Polarity Therapy, and Relaxation Massage here in our space at L-Yoga Flow for our students. You do not need to be a current student here at L-Yoga Flow to schedule appointments. To schedule appointments, sign up for her workshops, or inquire further, you’ll contact her directly at 614.657.0316 or email email@example.com. Individual sessions are $60 for 60 minutes. Workshops prices vary. Here’s a bit more information about these healing modalities and what to expect.
Reiki is a Japanese hands-on healing technique used to cleanse, balance, and heal the body, mind, & spirit. It’s commonly used to reduce stress, manage chronic ailments, and heal emotional disorders. Reiki is based on the idea that an energy life force flows within each of us.
The Healing Benefits of Reiki Include
- Promotes Deep Relaxation
- Improves Physical Health
- Facilitates Metal Clarity
- Clears Blockages and Aids Detoxification
Individual Reiki Session
A session is done on a reiki table with the client fully clothed. The hands are gently placed on or near the body. A state of deep relaxation, combined with a general feeling of well-being, is usually the most noticeable immediate effect of the treatment, although emotional releases can also occur.
Group Reiki Training
For those of you who wish to practice Reiki on yourself and others, we will be holding group trainings/attunements. See the events/workshop page to see when they are being offered & to sign up. You must be attuned to Reiki level 1 to attend the other levels. Cost is only $125 per level. Here’s what to expect:
- Each Reiki Level Class is approximately 5 hours.
- Learn hand positions for balancing, body energy scanning, clearing, distant healing, & meditations.
- Experience a healing energy that is opening, clearing, and life changing.
- Learn Reiki in an open and supportive class while healing yourself and others.
- Experience a greater connection with source.